American Cannabis Company, Inc (OTCMKTS:AMMJ – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 8,900 shares, a growth of 790.0% from the March 31st total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 388,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS AMMJ traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $0.05. 211,981 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 324,010. American Cannabis has a 52 week low of $0.05 and a 52 week high of $0.25. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $0.05 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.07.
American Cannabis Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Cannabis (AMMJ)
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for American Cannabis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Cannabis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.