Japan Display Inc. (OTCMKTS:JPDYY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 12,400 shares, a growth of 6,100.0% from the March 31st total of 200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3.1 days.
JPDYY remained flat at $$5.64 during trading hours on Wednesday. Japan Display has a 12 month low of $3.06 and a 12 month high of $5.91. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $4.27 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $3.59.
About Japan Display (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Japan Display (JPDYY)
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
- Newmont Corporation is the Same as It’s Always Been Which is Why It’s a Buy
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
Receive News & Ratings for Japan Display Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Japan Display and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.