Molten Ventures Plc (OTCMKTS:GRWXF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 187,100 shares, an increase of 62,266.7% from the March 31st total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS GRWXF remained flat at $$7.95 during mid-day trading on Wednesday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $8.49 and a 200 day moving average price of $10.95. Molten Ventures has a one year low of $7.95 and a one year high of $16.00.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group raised shares of Molten Ventures from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Thursday, March 10th.
Molten Ventures Plc, formerly known as Draper Esprit plc, is a private equity and venture capital firm specializing in any stage in the lifecycle of a business from seed and series A stage, growth capital to pre-IPO investments, late stage, cross-stage investments, buyouts, PIPES, and also makes direct and secondary investments in portfolio companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Molten Ventures (GRWXF)
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
- Newmont Corporation is the Same as It’s Always Been Which is Why It’s a Buy
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
Receive News & Ratings for Molten Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Molten Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.