Sovereign Metals (LON:SVML – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating restated by equities research analysts at Berenberg Bank in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday, MarketBeat reports. They currently have a GBX 51 ($0.65) price objective on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s target price suggests a potential upside of 36.47% from the stock’s previous close.
SVML stock opened at GBX 37.37 ($0.48) on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of £161.60 million and a P/E ratio of -24.91. Sovereign Metals has a fifty-two week low of GBX 22 ($0.28) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 53.90 ($0.69).
Sovereign Metals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
- Newmont Corporation is the Same as It’s Always Been Which is Why It’s a Buy
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
Receive News & Ratings for Sovereign Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sovereign Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.