Shares of CVU opened at $2.48 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $30.85 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.78 and a beta of 1.77. CPI Aerostructures has a 1-year low of $2.16 and a 1-year high of $4.61. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $2.75.
About CPI Aerostructures (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CPI Aerostructures (CVU)
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for CPI Aerostructures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CPI Aerostructures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.