Shares of GNE opened at $6.76 on Wednesday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $6.52. Genie Energy has a 1 year low of $4.74 and a 1 year high of $7.22. The stock has a market cap of $177.17 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.04 and a beta of 0.41.
Genie Energy (NYSE:GNE – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, March 10th. The oil and gas producer reported $0.11 earnings per share for the quarter. Genie Energy had a net margin of 7.03% and a return on equity of 5.62%. The company had revenue of $84.70 million for the quarter.
Genie Energy Company Profile (Get Rating)
Genie Energy Ltd., through its subsidiaries, supplies electricity and natural gas to residential and small business customers in the United States, Finland, Sweden, Japan, and internationally. It operates in three segments: Genie Retail Energy (GRE); GRE International; and Genie Renewables. The company also engages in the provision of energy advisory and brokerage services; solar panel manufacturing and distribution; solar installation design; and project management activities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Genie Energy (GNE)
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for Genie Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genie Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.