Ucommune International Ltd (NASDAQ:UK – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 28,800 shares, a decrease of 94.6% from the March 31st total of 531,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 27,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.1 days.
UK traded down $0.29 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $3.50. 50 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 29,100. Ucommune International has a 12-month low of $3.51 and a 12-month high of $54.60. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $6.60. The stock has a market capitalization of $13.64 million, a P/E ratio of -0.15 and a beta of 0.08.
About Ucommune International (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ucommune International (UK)
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Ucommune International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ucommune International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.