UOL Group Limited (OTCMKTS:UOLGY – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,100 shares, an increase of 1,450.0% from the March 31st total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.1 days.
UOLGY traded down $0.51 during trading hours on Wednesday, reaching $20.35. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 1,013 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,203. UOL Group has a 52 week low of $19.32 and a 52 week high of $24.63. The company’s 50-day moving average is $20.81 and its 200-day moving average is $21.12.
UOL Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on UOL Group (UOLGY)
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for UOL Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UOL Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.