ZVO stock opened at $0.75 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.91. Zovio has a 1 year low of $0.66 and a 1 year high of $3.90.
Zovio (NYSE:ZVO – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Friday, April 15th. The company reported ($0.23) EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $54.76 million during the quarter.
Zovio Inc operates as an education technology services company in the United States. It partners with higher education institutions and employers to deliver various personalized solutions to help learners and leaders in achieving their aspirations. The company offers technology and academic services primarily relate to the educational infrastructure, including online course delivery and management, assessment, customer relations management, and other internal administrative systems; support services for curriculum and new program development, and faculty training and development; and technical support and assistance services with state compliance.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zovio (ZVO)
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for Zovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zovio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.