StockNews.com started coverage on shares of ZW Data Action Technologies (NASDAQ:CNET – Get Rating) in a research note released on Wednesday. The brokerage issued a sell rating on the business services provider’s stock.
Shares of NASDAQ:CNET opened at $0.52 on Wednesday. ZW Data Action Technologies has a fifty-two week low of $0.52 and a fifty-two week high of $2.40. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.68. The stock has a market cap of $18.44 million, a P/E ratio of -6.51 and a beta of 1.49. The company has a quick ratio of 2.18, a current ratio of 2.18 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
ZW Data Action Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ZW Data Action Technologies (CNET)
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for ZW Data Action Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZW Data Action Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.