Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. (OTCMKTS:DIFTY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 20,900 shares, an increase of 646.4% from the March 31st total of 2,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 78,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.3 days.
DIFTY stock opened at $23.68 on Thursday. Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. has a 52 week low of $23.61 and a 52 week high of $31.80. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $26.08 and its 200 day moving average price is $27.98.
About Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. (DIFTY)
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
Receive News & Ratings for Daito Trust Construction Co.Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daito Trust Construction Co.Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.