Erste Group Bank (OTC:EBKOF – Get Rating) had its price target cut by equities researchers at UBS Group from €45.00 ($48.39) to €42.00 ($45.16) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, The Fly reports. The brokerage presently has a “buy” rating on the stock.
EBKOF opened at $32.26 on Thursday. Erste Group Bank has a 1 year low of $26.50 and a 1 year high of $51.24. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $35.05 and its 200-day simple moving average is $42.10.
About Erste Group Bank (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Erste Group Bank (EBKOF)
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
Receive News & Ratings for Erste Group Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Erste Group Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.