First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF (NASDAQ:FTXL – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 13,600 shares, a decrease of 66.4% from the March 31st total of 40,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 15,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.9 days.
Shares of FTXL opened at $59.06 on Thursday. First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF has a fifty-two week low of $57.01 and a fifty-two week high of $83.10. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $66.63 and a 200-day simple moving average of $71.80.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 31st. Investors of record on Monday, March 28th were issued a dividend of $0.062 per share. The ex-dividend date was Friday, March 25th. This represents a $0.25 annualized dividend and a yield of 0.42%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF (FTXL)
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.