Global X Alternative Income ETF (NASDAQ:ALTY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 15,400 shares, a growth of 170.2% from the March 31st total of 5,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 25,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.6 days.
ALTY opened at $12.36 on Thursday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $12.66 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $13.09. Global X Alternative Income ETF has a 52 week low of $12.05 and a 52 week high of $13.92.
The firm also recently announced a monthly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, April 13th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, April 6th were issued a dividend of $0.075 per share. This represents a $0.90 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 7.28%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, April 5th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Alternative Income ETF (ALTY)
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Alternative Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Alternative Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.