MDJM Ltd (NASDAQ:MDJH – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 20,400 shares, a drop of 72.7% from the March 31st total of 74,700 shares. Currently, 1.4% of the company’s shares are short sold. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 803,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of MDJH stock opened at $1.98 on Thursday. MDJM has a 52 week low of $1.40 and a 52 week high of $8.60. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $2.27 and a 200-day moving average of $2.54.
About MDJM (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MDJM (MDJH)
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
Receive News & Ratings for MDJM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MDJM and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.