Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MSLOY – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,000 shares, a growth of 337.5% from the March 31st total of 1,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 5.8 days.
OTCMKTS MSLOY opened at $11.60 on Thursday. The business’s fifty day moving average is $18.44 and its 200 day moving average is $13.78. Mitsui O.S.K. Lines has a fifty-two week low of $6.67 and a fifty-two week high of $18.99.
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MSLOY)
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsui O.S.K. Lines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.