Model Performance Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:MPACW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a decrease of 80.0% from the March 31st total of 1,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 5,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of MPACW opened at $0.23 on Thursday.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Model Performance Acquisition (MPACW)
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
Receive News & Ratings for Model Performance Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Model Performance Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.