NICE Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NCSYF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,400 shares, a growth of 500.0% from the March 31st total of 900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
NCSYF stock opened at $279.50 on Thursday. NICE has a one year low of $279.50 and a one year high of $307.65. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $279.50 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $279.16.
NICE Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NICE (NCSYF)
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
Receive News & Ratings for NICE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NICE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.