Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SGIOY – Get Rating) – Equities researchers at Jefferies Financial Group lowered their FY2022 earnings per share estimates for Shionogi & Co., Ltd. in a research report issued on Monday, April 25th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst S. Barker now anticipates that the company will post earnings of $0.86 per share for the year, down from their prior estimate of $0.95.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research cut Shionogi & Co., Ltd. from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Saturday, April 16th.
About Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (Get Rating)
Shionogi & Co, Ltd. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and distribution of pharmaceuticals, diagnostic reagents, and medical devices in Japan. It offers Fetroja, a multidrug-resistant for gram-negative bacterial infection treatment; Xofluza, an influenza virus drug; and Tivicay for HIV treatment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (SGIOY)
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
Receive News & Ratings for Shionogi & Co. Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shionogi & Co. Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.