Elisa Oyj (OTCMKTS:ELMUY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a growth of 300.0% from the March 31st total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 4.0 days.
Shares of ELMUY stock opened at $31.44 on Thursday. Elisa Oyj has a 52-week low of $31.44 and a 52-week high of $31.44. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $30.72 and its 200-day moving average is $30.32.
Elisa Oyj Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Elisa Oyj (ELMUY)
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
Receive News & Ratings for Elisa Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elisa Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.