Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ENZN – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,300 shares, a growth of 265.0% from the March 31st total of 2,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 58,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS ENZN opened at $0.32 on Thursday. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.32 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.34. The firm has a market cap of $23.39 million, a P/E ratio of -7.88 and a beta of 0.06. Enzon Pharmaceuticals has a 52 week low of $0.25 and a 52 week high of $0.76.
About Enzon Pharmaceuticals (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Enzon Pharmaceuticals (ENZN)
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
Receive News & Ratings for Enzon Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enzon Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.