Glucose Health, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GLUC – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,200 shares, a growth of 340.0% from the March 31st total of 500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 14,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of GLUC stock opened at $1.03 on Thursday. Glucose Health has a 1 year low of $0.48 and a 1 year high of $4.15. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $1.35 and its 200-day moving average is $1.65.
About Glucose Health (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Glucose Health (GLUC)
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Glucose Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Glucose Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.