Leoni Ag (OTCMKTS:LNNNY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,000 shares, a growth of 233.3% from the March 31st total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 3.3 days.
Shares of Leoni stock opened at $2.39 on Thursday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.46 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.93. Leoni has a one year low of $1.96 and a one year high of $5.28.
About Leoni (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leoni (LNNNY)
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
Receive News & Ratings for Leoni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leoni and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.