Nichias Co. (OTCMKTS:NICFF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 17,100 shares, an increase of 205.4% from the March 31st total of 5,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
NICFF opened at $22.90 on Thursday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $22.90 and a 200 day moving average of $24.69. Nichias has a 52-week low of $22.90 and a 52-week high of $22.90.
About Nichias (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nichias (NICFF)
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
Receive News & Ratings for Nichias Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nichias and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.