Uponor Oyj (OTCMKTS:UPNRF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,400 shares, an increase of 214.3% from the March 31st total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
OTCMKTS:UPNRF opened at $17.56 on Thursday. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $20.80 and its 200-day moving average is $22.64. Uponor Oyj has a 52-week low of $17.56 and a 52-week high of $33.00.
Uponor Oyj Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Uponor Oyj (UPNRF)
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
Receive News & Ratings for Uponor Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Uponor Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.