Ucommune International Ltd (NASDAQ:UKOMW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,200 shares, a decrease of 64.9% from the March 31st total of 14,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 14,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Shares of NASDAQ:UKOMW opened at $0.09 on Thursday. Ucommune International has a 52-week low of $0.05 and a 52-week high of $0.34.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ucommune International (UKOMW)
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Ucommune International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ucommune International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.