Westbury Bancorp, Inc. (OTCMKTS:WBBW – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 80.0% from the March 31st total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of WBBW opened at $31.40 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $83.02 million, a PE ratio of 10.36 and a beta of 0.42. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $32.68 and a 200 day moving average price of $31.35. Westbury Bancorp has a 52-week low of $28.50 and a 52-week high of $33.45.
About Westbury Bancorp (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Westbury Bancorp (WBBW)
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Westbury Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Westbury Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.