Aftermath Silver Ltd. (OTCMKTS:AAGFF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 88,500 shares, a decline of 51.2% from the March 31st total of 181,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 302,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Shares of Aftermath Silver stock opened at $0.24 on Friday. Aftermath Silver has a 52-week low of $0.22 and a 52-week high of $0.61. The company has a 50 day moving average of $0.29 and a 200 day moving average of $0.32.
Aftermath Silver Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aftermath Silver (AAGFF)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Aftermath Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aftermath Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.