Sharps Technology Inc (NASDAQ:STSS – Get Rating) COO Alan R. Blackman acquired 10,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, April 27th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $1.25 per share, for a total transaction of $12,500.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the chief operating officer now directly owns 743,429 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $929,286.25. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this link.
Shares of NASDAQ:STSS opened at $1.30 on Friday. Sharps Technology Inc has a 1 year low of $1.23 and a 1 year high of $3.62.
About Sharps Technology (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sharps Technology (STSS)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Sharps Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sharps Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.