Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:EPWDF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 112,200 shares, a decline of 52.7% from the March 31st total of 237,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of Electric Power Development stock opened at $16.00 on Friday. Electric Power Development has a one year low of $12.55 and a one year high of $16.00. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $14.94 and a 200-day simple moving average of $13.87.
About Electric Power Development (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Electric Power Development (EPWDF)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Electric Power Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Electric Power Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.