First Trust Brazil AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FBZ – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a growth of 100.0% from the March 31st total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 17,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
First Trust Brazil AlphaDEX Fund stock opened at $12.69 on Friday. First Trust Brazil AlphaDEX Fund has a fifty-two week low of $10.64 and a fifty-two week high of $15.30. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $13.20 and a 200 day moving average price of $12.21.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 31st. Investors of record on Monday, March 28th were issued a $0.173 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, March 25th. This represents a $0.69 annualized dividend and a yield of 5.45%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Brazil AlphaDEX Fund (FBZ)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Brazil AlphaDEX Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Brazil AlphaDEX Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.