Golden Arrow Resources Co. (CVE:GRG – Get Rating) Director Joe Nicola Grosso bought 83,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, April 28th. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$0.17 per share, with a total value of C$13,695.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the director now directly owns 8,149,733 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$1,344,705.95.
Joe Nicola Grosso also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, April 26th, Joe Nicola Grosso bought 42,000 shares of Golden Arrow Resources stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$0.19 per share, with a total value of C$7,770.00.
Shares of GRG opened at C$0.17 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of C$19.58 million and a P/E ratio of -3.54. Golden Arrow Resources Co. has a 12-month low of C$0.15 and a 12-month high of C$0.21. The company has a current ratio of 39.80, a quick ratio of 39.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.63. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of C$0.17 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.17.
Golden Arrow Resources Corporation, a natural resource company, engages in the identification, acquisition, exploration, development, and advancing of precious and base metal projects in South America. The company explores for gold, silver, zinc, and copper deposits. It has an option agreement to acquire 100% interest in the Flecha de Oro Gold project; Caballos Copper-Gold project located in Rio Negro, Argentina; and Tierra Dorada project located in Paraguay.
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Golden Arrow Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Arrow Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.