Grayscale Ethereum Classic Trust (ETC) (OTCMKTS:ETCG – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decline of 50.0% from the March 31st total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 209,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:ETCG opened at $10.54 on Friday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $12.14 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $16.65. Grayscale Ethereum Classic Trust has a 1 year low of $8.60 and a 1 year high of $96.00.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grayscale Ethereum Classic Trust (ETC) (ETCG)
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Grayscale Ethereum Classic Trust (ETC) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grayscale Ethereum Classic Trust (ETC) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.