Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (NASDAQ:HBANP – Get Rating) CEO Stephen D. Steinour bought 14,234 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, April 26th. The stock was purchased at an average price of $13.98 per share, with a total value of $198,991.32. Following the completion of the purchase, the chief executive officer now directly owns 627,104 shares in the company, valued at approximately $8,766,913.92. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website.
NASDAQ:HBANP opened at $18.93 on Friday. Huntington Bancshares Incorporated has a 12-month low of $18.35 and a 12-month high of $26.56.
Huntington Bancshares Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Huntington Bancshares (HBANP)
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Huntington Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Huntington Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.