Inhibitor Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:INTI – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 50.0% from the March 31st total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 5,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:INTI opened at $0.14 on Friday. Inhibitor Therapeutics has a 52 week low of $0.06 and a 52 week high of $0.35. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.14 and its 200-day moving average is $0.15.
About Inhibitor Therapeutics (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Inhibitor Therapeutics (INTI)
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Inhibitor Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inhibitor Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.