ITHAX Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:ITHXW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 58,600 shares, a growth of 148.3% from the March 31st total of 23,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 43,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.3 days.
Shares of ITHXW stock opened at $0.42 on Friday. ITHAX Acquisition has a 52-week low of $0.24 and a 52-week high of $0.95.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ITHAX Acquisition (ITHXW)
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for ITHAX Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ITHAX Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.