A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize (OTCMKTS: ADRNY):
- 4/19/2022 – Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize was given a new €33.00 ($35.48) price target on by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein.
- 4/13/2022 – Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize was given a new €33.00 ($35.48) price target on by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein.
- 4/11/2022 – Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize was given a new €31.00 ($33.33) price target on by analysts at Barclays PLC.
- 4/11/2022 – Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize was given a new €30.00 ($32.26) price target on by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc..
- 3/15/2022 – Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize was given a new €32.00 ($34.41) price target on by analysts at UBS Group AG.
Shares of OTCMKTS:ADRNY opened at $29.77 on Friday. Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize has a 12 month low of $26.81 and a 12 month high of $35.63. The company has a quick ratio of 0.41, a current ratio of 0.68 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $31.01 and its 200 day simple moving average is $32.52. The firm has a market cap of $31.17 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.54, a PEG ratio of 2.07 and a beta of 0.36.
Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize (OTCMKTS:ADRNY – Get Rating) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, February 16th. The company reported $0.67 earnings per share for the quarter, meeting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.67. The business had revenue of $23.04 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $22.63 billion. Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize had a net margin of 2.97% and a return on equity of 16.97%. Research analysts expect that Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize will post 2.42 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize N.V. operates retail food stores and e-commerce primarily in the United States and Europe. Its store formats include supermarkets, convenience stores, drugstores, and hypermarkets. It also subleases its stores to franchisees. As of January 2, 2022, it operated 7,452 stores primarily under local brands serving approximately 55 million customers, as well as online.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize (ADRNY)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.