Melexis (OTCMKTS:MLXSF – Get Rating) had its target price dropped by research analysts at UBS Group from €70.00 ($75.27) to €67.00 ($72.04) in a research note issued to investors on Friday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group started coverage on shares of Melexis in a research report on Thursday, February 17th. They issued an “underperform” rating for the company.
Shares of OTCMKTS:MLXSF opened at $106.85 on Friday. Melexis has a 52 week low of $106.85 and a 52 week high of $106.85. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $106.85 and a 200 day moving average price of $112.56.
Melexis NV designs, develops, tests, and markets advanced integrated semiconductor devices primarily for the automotive industry in Europe, the Middle-East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and North and Latin America. The company offers magnetic position, latch and switch, current, temperature, optical, pressure, and speed sensor ICs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Melexis (MLXSF)
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
Receive News & Ratings for Melexis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Melexis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.