Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:OTSKY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 34,000 shares, a decline of 50.5% from the March 31st total of 68,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 191,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of Otsuka stock opened at $16.90 on Friday. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $16.99 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $18.04. Otsuka has a 12-month low of $15.48 and a 12-month high of $22.86.
About Otsuka (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Otsuka (OTSKY)
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Otsuka Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Otsuka and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.