Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA – Get Rating) insider Paul Crawford bought 893,895 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, April 22nd. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.31 ($0.23) per share, with a total value of A$280,683.03 ($201,930.24).
Paul Crawford also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, April 19th, Paul Crawford sold 4,000,500 shares of Sayona Mining stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$0.37 ($0.26), for a total transaction of A$1,472,184.00 ($1,059,125.18).
- On Wednesday, April 6th, Paul Crawford 14,949,186 shares of Sayona Mining stock.
- On Wednesday, March 23rd, Paul Crawford sold 4,200,000 shares of Sayona Mining stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$0.19 ($0.14), for a total transaction of A$789,600.00 ($568,057.55).
- On Friday, January 28th, Paul Crawford 20,000,000 shares of Sayona Mining stock.
The company has a current ratio of 12.03, a quick ratio of 10.91 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08.
Sayona Mining Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in mineral exploration and development in Australia and Canada. The company explores for lithium, graphite, and gold deposits. Its flagship project is the Authier Lithium Project located in Quebec, Canada. The company also holds a 60% interest in the Moblan lithium project located in Northern QuÃ©bec.
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Sayona Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sayona Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.