Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA – Get Rating) insider Paul Crawford sold 4,000,500 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, April 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$0.37 ($0.26), for a total transaction of A$1,472,184.00 ($1,059,125.18).
Paul Crawford also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, April 22nd, Paul Crawford bought 893,895 shares of Sayona Mining stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of A$0.31 ($0.23) per share, with a total value of A$280,683.03 ($201,930.24).
- On Wednesday, April 6th, Paul Crawford 14,949,186 shares of Sayona Mining stock.
- On Wednesday, March 23rd, Paul Crawford sold 4,200,000 shares of Sayona Mining stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$0.19 ($0.14), for a total transaction of A$789,600.00 ($568,057.55).
- On Friday, January 28th, Paul Crawford 20,000,000 shares of Sayona Mining stock.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08, a current ratio of 12.03 and a quick ratio of 10.91.
Sayona Mining Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in mineral exploration and development in Australia and Canada. The company explores for lithium, graphite, and gold deposits. Its flagship project is the Authier Lithium Project located in Quebec, Canada. The company also holds a 60% interest in the Moblan lithium project located in Northern QuÃ©bec.
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Sayona Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sayona Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.