Other equities analysts also recently issued reports about the stock. Barclays dropped their price objective on shares of IWG from GBX 330 ($4.21) to GBX 300 ($3.82) in a research note on Wednesday. Credit Suisse Group cut their price target on IWG from GBX 360 ($4.59) to GBX 310 ($3.95) in a report on Wednesday, March 16th.
Shares of IWG stock opened at $3.16 on Thursday. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $3.51 and its two-hundred day moving average is $3.78. IWG has a 1 year low of $3.00 and a 1 year high of $5.65.
IWG plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides workspace solutions in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company offers coworking and collaboration spaces; flexible and scalable spaces; work and community spaces; private, professional, and memberships workspaces; virtual offices, meeting rooms, and lounges; and reception services and conference products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IWG (IWGFF)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for IWG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IWG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.