Adhera Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ATRX – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 8,300 shares, a decrease of 58.5% from the March 31st total of 20,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 31,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:ATRX opened at $0.07 on Friday. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.07 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.11. Adhera Therapeutics has a 1 year low of $0.04 and a 1 year high of $0.48. The company has a market capitalization of $1.12 million, a P/E ratio of -0.11 and a beta of -0.10.
Adhera Therapeutics Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Adhera Therapeutics (ATRX)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Adhera Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adhera Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.