Ambu A/S (OTCMKTS:AMBBY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,000 shares, an increase of 127.3% from the March 31st total of 2,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 8,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Shares of AMBBY opened at $13.57 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $15.60 and its 200 day moving average price is $21.75. Ambu A/S has a 12-month low of $13.24 and a 12-month high of $57.02.
Ambu A/S Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ambu A/S (AMBBY)
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Ambu A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ambu A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.