Basanite, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BASA – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 21,900 shares, a decline of 61.6% from the March 31st total of 57,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 273,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS:BASA opened at $0.18 on Friday. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.17 and its 200 day moving average is $0.21. Basanite has a 52-week low of $0.08 and a 52-week high of $0.67.
About Basanite (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Basanite (BASA)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Basanite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Basanite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.