Marlin Technology Co. (NASDAQ:FINMW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,100 shares, a drop of 51.8% from the March 31st total of 8,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 36,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
NASDAQ:FINMW opened at $0.20 on Friday. Marlin Technology has a 1 year low of $0.16 and a 1 year high of $1.36.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Marlin Technology (FINMW)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Marlin Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marlin Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.