Plastic2Oil, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PTOI – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,900 shares, a growth of 129.4% from the March 31st total of 1,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 23,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of Plastic2Oil stock opened at $0.01 on Friday. Plastic2Oil has a 12-month low of $0.01 and a 12-month high of $0.04. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.01 and its 200-day moving average is $0.02.
Plastic2Oil Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Plastic2Oil (PTOI)
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Plastic2Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plastic2Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.