Teck Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:TCKRF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 50.0% from the March 31st total of 200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.5 days.
Teck Resources stock opened at $44.00 on Friday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $42.00 and a 200-day simple moving average of $35.18. Teck Resources has a 52-week low of $25.77 and a 52-week high of $48.53.
Teck Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Teck Resources (TCKRF)
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Teck Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Teck Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.