WEED, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BUDZ – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,200 shares, a drop of 57.0% from the March 31st total of 12,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 133,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of BUDZ stock opened at $0.20 on Friday. WEED has a one year low of $0.17 and a one year high of $0.61. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $0.21 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.26.
About WEED (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WEED (BUDZ)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for WEED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WEED and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.