United States Antimony stock opened at $0.43 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.52. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a current ratio of 11.66 and a quick ratio of 11.14. United States Antimony has a twelve month low of $0.37 and a twelve month high of $1.15. The firm has a market capitalization of $45.67 million, a PE ratio of -14.33 and a beta of 0.90.
About United States Antimony (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on United States Antimony (UAMY)
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for United States Antimony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for United States Antimony and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.